We get a lot of questions about the differences between the Hybrid Premier series of mattresses and Hybrid Select series of mattresses. So we figured it was an ideal topic for our next post. Below we have answered a lot of the common questions regarding these two sets of mattresses so you can make an informed decision regarding which is right for you.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SEALY POSTUREPEDIC HYBRID MATTRESSES
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO SETS OF HYBRID MATTRESSES?
There are several differences between these two line-ups of Hybrid mattresses. Starting from the top: The Select series mattresses feature a quilted top which is a common look that allows for better air flow on top of the mattress. The Premier series has a flat top with a premium forever stretch fabric that hugs the body and breathes very well.
- Some Select series mattresses include handles on the corners to make movement or adjustment of the mattress much easier. The Premier series does not have handles.
- The top fabric of the Premier series has been infused with OUTLAST which helps you maintain an optimal sleeping body temperature to reduce tossing and turning.
- Certain mattress models of the Select series (The Goya models) have a layer of latex memory foam in the comfort layers. Latex provides a springy, supportive comfort feel and has added anti-microbial benefits that will help you maintain a healthier sleeping environment.
WHICH OF THESE HYBRID MATTRESS COLLECTIONS IS BETTER?
It really depends on you, and what you are looking for. Both sets of mattresses provide different methods to help you sleep much cooler. Both use gel memory foam to provide contoured comfort to your body, and both have the same innerspring coil system providing support. So it comes down to the look of the top of the mattress, whether or not you sleep hot, and your budget.
- Top of the Hybrid Mattress – If you prefer the look of a quilted top mattress, the Hybrid Select series of mattresses would likely be better for you.
- Sleeping Hot – Both mattresses have features designed to combat heat build-up, but the Premier Hybrid mattresses are better equipped to disperse heat with the OUTLAST infused fabric and gel memory foam.
- Budget – If you are trying to get a high end mattress without breaking your bank, The Hybrid Select series is the more cost effective mattress collection. Keep in mind we also have several financing options that allow you to pay for your mattress over 90 days or up to 36 months with 0% interest. Give us a call today to see which will work better for you.
WHAT HYBRID MATTRESS DO YOU RECOMMEND?
A: All of the hybrid mattresses will provide impressive comfort and amazing sleep. We always recommend the Sealy Hybrid Copper Cushion Firm mattress since it is the successor to the Consumer reports best rated Hybrid Trust mattress. Sealy took its best model and improved the coil system with individually wrapped coils and gave you the option of a Plush comfort feet in addition to the Cushion Firm feel.
As more questions come in we will be adding them here to keep you up to date and informed about these mattresses and others. In the meantime check out the Hybrid mattresses and start getting better sleep in as little as 5 days.